Maple Valley 128 Oz. (Gallon) Organic Maple Syrup - Grade A Dark & Robust (Formerly Grade B) by Maple Valley at Organic Journey Online. MPN: B128. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Maple Valley Cooperative believes in family-scale farming, fair wages for producers and employees, transparency, accountability, environmental
Product Description & Reviews
Maple Valley Cooperative believes in family-scale farming, fair wages for producers and employees, transparency, accountability, environmental leadership and ethical business conduct. The end result of these shared priorities is a socially responsible commodity: a pure, organic maple syrup whose quality exceeds your expectations, reflects the values of your customers, and deserves a fair price for both the farmer and yourself. From our woods to your table, it's maple syrup exactly the way nature always intended.
Features & Highlights
- Maple Valley Organic Grade A Dark & Robust (formerly Grade B) Maple Syrup in 1 Gallon Plastic Jug (BPA Free)
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants our maple syrup is not only a healthy and natural sweetener, but it's nutrient density has long made Maple Valley maple syrup the #1 recommended maple syrup for the Master Cleanse Diet.
- Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, non-GMO, Paleo, Fair-Trade, Free-Shipping
- It contains no additives, preservatives, coloring agents, artificial flavors or impurities. No compromises and no surprises.
- Produced by Organic Certified family-sized farms in North America
Maple Valley Cooperative
Breakfast Syrups & Toppings
Maple Valley Cooperative
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Maple Valley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Crown Maple
mpn: TB-12-B, ean: 0852913003056,
The Crown Maple Trio offers a full sized, premium assortment of pure maple syrup. Ideal for cooking, baking and cocktails, three bottles (1-Amber Color - Rich Taste, 1-Dark Color - Robust Taste and 1-Very Dark-Robust Color) of Crown Maple Grade A Syr...
By PRIMITIVIZIA SPECIALTIES
MUGOLIO - PINE CONE BUD SYRUP brand: PRIMITIVIZTHE MUGO PINE GROWS IN THE ALPS AND APPENINES; IN SPRING THEY PRODUCE NEW PINECONES CALLED GEMS OR BUDS. THE BUDS ARE PICKED AND THEN DRIED IN GLASS JARS IN FULL SUNSHINE. THIS PRODUCES A LIQUID WHICH IS...
A rich chocolaty mocha, a towering sundae topped with luscious chocolate or caramel, a heavenly white forest cake made with creamy white chocolate ~ these are just a few examples of the delectable treats that can be made with DaVinci Gourmet® Sauces...