Made with grain protein. Low fat. Completely meatless; and 96% less fat than cooked ground beef. Exchange: 2 Very Lean Meat. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists or Meal Planning, 2003 by the American Diabetes Association, Inc. and The American Dietetic Association.
Loma Linda Vege-Burger
Try these canned wheat protein "crumbles" as a hamburger substitute. Loma Linda Vege-Burger can be formed into burger patties, cooked up in hashes and casseroles, or added to any recipe that needs a protein boost.
Made with textured vegetable proteins from wheat and soy, Loma Linda Vege-Burger offers a great meat substitute.
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Low fat (just 0.5 gram per serving)
- 0 grams saturated or trans fats
- Cholesterol free
- 12 grams of protein per serving
- Contains B Complex Vitamins: B6 (15% of daily recommended dose), B12 (40% of daily recommended dose), and thiamin, niacin, and riboflavin
- 2 grams of dietary fiber
Worthington & Loma Linda
Worthington & Loma Linda are a leading brand of vegetarian foods that maintain robust flavor without meat product. Worthington & Loma Linda vegetarian foods are low in cholesterol and lower in fat, especially saturated fat, than their meat counterparts. Coming in easy to prepare formats that can be served directly from your pantry or right out of the freezer, these delicious, meatless alternatives are perfect for quick and nutritious meals.
Try Loma Linda Vege-Burger in these delicious recipes:
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 140 minutes
- 1 very large head green cabbage
- 1 can (1 pound, 3 ounces) Loma Linda Vege-Burger patties
- 1 cup regular long grain rice, cooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 package (3.9 grams) brown broth mix
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) stewed tomatoes
- In large saucepan of boiling water, cook head of cabbage for 10 to 15
- minutes. Drain and let cool. Remove core and separate leaves.
- Mix LOMA LINDA VEGE-BURGER, rice, onion, bell pepper, garlic, onion powder, eggs, breadcrumbs, sea salt, and drained, chipped stewed tomatoes in large mixing bowl. Place about 1/4 cup of filling in each cabbage leaf. Wrap leaf around filling and secure with toothpick.
- In large saucepan, combine brown broth, tomato soup, undrained stewed
- tomatoes, and 2 soup cans of water. Add cabbage rolls. Top with leftover
- chopped raw cabbage, if desired. Cover and cook over low heat for 1 to 1 1/2
NOTE: You may use the equivalent amount of egg substitute in place of 2 eggs and eliminate the breadcrumbs.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 can (1 1/4 cups) Loma Linda Vege-Burger patties
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen bread dough thawed garlic salt (optional)
- Combine Loma Linda Vege-Burger patties, onion, green pepper, pizza sauce, fennel seeds, garlic powder, and 1 cup of the cheese. Set aside.
- Cut bread dough into 6 even portions. Roll each portion into 6-inch
- circle. Place 1/2 cup of the Loma Linda Vege-Burger mixture and approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons remaining cheese in center of dough. Moisten edges with water. Fold dough over filling, sealing edge with fork. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining portions of dough. Spray tops of calzones with cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt, if desired.
- Bake at 375° F about 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Features & Highlights
- Pack of twelve, 19-ounce cans of Loma Linda Vege-Burger
- Made with wheat gluten and soy flour
- High in protein and low in fat
- Pre-cooked and 100% vegan
- Meatless replacement for hamburger in your favorite recipes
10.3 x 4.7 x 14.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Loma Linda, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Try all four SunflowerFamily Organic Vegan Meals! Organic Sunflower Haché contains Textured Sunflower Protein made from organic sunflower seeds. A plant based alternative to ground meat made from only one ingredient! Classics such as burgers, "meat"...
By Loma Linda
A top pick for any crowd; Big Franks are packed with sustainable plant-based protein with the full-flavored taste of traditional hot dogs. Whether you're grilling or preparing a vegan/vegetarian recipe that calls for veggie dogs, Big Franks provide ...
By Kaffree Roma
Kaffree Roma roasted grain beverage is a delicious and satisfying caffeine free coffee alternative. Just add a teaspoon or two to your favorite mug filled with hot water and enjoy the robust, full-bodied taste of coffee without the caffeine or tannic...
By Bob's Red Mill
mpn: 00018500, ean: 0039978025425,
Bob's Red Mill TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) is made from reduced-fat soybeans and is used to replace or extend ground meats in any recipe.Bob's Red Mill is the nation's leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains fo...