Start your day off right with Kellogg’s Low Fat Granola with Raisins—a deliciously crafted cereal that loves you back with each delicious spoonful. Delightfully crunchy and with a hint of sweetness, Kellogg’s Low Fat Granola with Raisins is the perfect fit for your breakfast bowl. A good source of fiber and 13 vitamins and minerals, Kellogg’s Low Fat Granola with Raisins is here to fuel the start of your day with a scrumptious combination of whole oats, whole-grain wheat, chewy raisins, and crunchy almonds. Whether you enjoy a bowlful at breakfast time, add it to your yogurt for a snack at the office, or enjoy a box after your workout, Kellogg's Low Fat Granola with Raisins cereal is good to the last irresistible bite.
Kellogg's Low-fat Granola with Raisins Multi-Grain Cereal
Enjoy a low-fat version of everyone's favorite granola with Kellogg's Low-fat Granola with Raisins Multi-Grain Cereal. Thanks to crispy whole grains and plump raisins, this cereal is sure to satisfy. And this nutritious cereal provides 18% of your daily fiber requirements and 5 grams of protein to get your day off to a great start.
The Benefits of Breakfast: A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Fill Up on Fiber
The studies are clear--fiber can help promote weight loss and healthier eating patterns, while increasing overall health:
- Fiber takes longer to chew and slows down the rate at which we eat--giving our bodies a chance to let us know when we are full.
- With fewer calories and greater bulk, high-fiber foods help us feel fuller for longer.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy decreasing risk of intestinal disease.
- Fiber-rich diets can help lower 'bad' cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and help control blood sugar levels.
A 2/3-cup serving of Kellogg's Low-fat Granola with Raisins Multi-Grain Cereal contains:
- 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid
- 25% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E and thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and zinc
- 15% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A
- 10% of the recommended daily intake of iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A
- 2% of the recommended daily intake of calcium and vitamin C
- 4 grams of protein
- 4 grams of dietary fiber
- Low saturated fat and zero trans fat
Add in the priceless experience of a shared family breakfast, with a simple to prepare cereal that everyone loves, and you've got Kellogg's Low-fat Granola with Raisins Multi-Grain Cereal.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.