Nature's Logic Frozen Treats
Keep Dogs Busy While Mom Preps #BarktoSchool
School has not started yet and the weather is still warm all over the country. One of the healthiest ways to keep your pup busy when you've got a pressing task, or are off to school or work, is to leave them with a frozen goody to nibble on. We often refer to these as Busy Bones.
Choose your "container" carefully, such as a Kong or SafeMade Pet Biggie Bone shown here. Fill the void with canned Nature's Logic food and freeze. Once frozen this new treat will provide a long and satisfying period of enjoyment.
Even if you have no safe chew toys you can turn Nature's Logic food into meatballs as I have done in the container at left. While these will go a bit faster because the dogs don't have to dig for the goods, they're still a slow snack that is healthy, cool and fun to eat.
Tanner, Oliver and I are busily preparing for #BarktoSchool, a Twitter Party hosted through our Event Barkers partnership with Paris of Dogtipper.com. This fast-paced event will keep you on the edge of your seat, learning more about pet nutrition, dog training and getting to know co-sponsor Peggy Frezon and her books and blog.
Join us Sunday evening at 8 PM ET with sponsors Walk in Sync, Peggy Frezon and Nature's Logic to win prizes valued at a total of $1080! Our grand prize alone is worth $276. Yowzers!
Need tips for joining in a Twitter Party? You got it:
- You must RSVP to win. Visit this link to sign up for the event.
- Don't care about the prizes? No worries. Anyone can join in the fun by Tweeting with the hashtag #BarktoSchool.
- Follow the party hosts and sponsors to make sure you're able to win prizes.
- Show up a bit early and check in by saying hello to the sponsors and hosts, using the #BarktoSchool hashtag. Once we know you're present, you'll be eligible to win great prizes, given away every 10 minutes for the full length of the party--through 9:30 PM ET.
- Be prepared to man your refresh button energetically as the party will proceed very swiftly and it often takes extra effort to keep your browser up with the party.
- Join in the chat using the hashtag #BarktoSchool in each Tweet.
- If you do win a prize, be sure to watch for a DM (direct message) via Twitter, in which you'll be asked for shipping information and possible size or color decisions. We may want to know your pet's sex and weight for other inclusions in your package.
Sounds like fun, right? It is! Don't miss it. The prizes begin at the shotgun start, promptly at 8 PM ET. See you then!