Follow me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
I don't know about you guys, but I am finding this new series rather liberating. It's nice to finally let loose and tell you what I'm really eating--name brands and real information. I hope YOU are finding it helpful.
The biggest challenge on today's list was the soy sauce choice. My husband's taste for sushi and other asian foods made this selection quite important. He has a particular palate when it comes to soy sauce, so we tried a few before settling on Shoyu.
- Spectrum Organic Canola and Olive Oil
- Seasonings by Simply Organic, Frontier, 365 Organic
- Spectrum Organic Vinegar
- Alessi Sea Salt for the table
- Hain Sea Salt for cooking
- McCormick Organic Extracts
- Organic Shoyu Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- Publix Greenwise Organic Ketchup
- Woodstock Farms Organic Dijon Mustard
- Drew's Organic Salad Dressings
I'd like to hear from you guys. Have you found some better choices, or perhaps more affordable? Click the comment link at the bottom of this post and sound off. I'll be glad to know you're reading.