- 1 lb. Organic Ground Chuck, lowest fat content available
- 6 large cloves of Organic Garlic, minced or crushed
- 3 Tablespoons of Fiber powder (such as Benefiber)
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Barbeque Sauce
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Ground Pepper
- Sliced Organic Provolone Cheese (much better than American!)
- Hamburger buns, Organic if available (we like Kaisers)
- Organic toppings and condiments as desired: ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, onions, tomatoes and lettuce
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and create 4-5 patties. Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to blend. Grill as usual, adding cheese at the end. Serve on toasted buns.
Like them? Serve these babies on July 4th and you'll be everyone's favorite cookout host. Don't forget to make time for yourself to enjoy your guests. Ask everyone to bring a side dish and you'll be set. Just add beverages and lots of ice.
Need some drink recipes? I recently posted Southern Sweet Tea and Organic Lemonade. These are the perfect accompaniments to Organic Caledonian Golden Promise Beer. Remember...You gotta keep the guys happy too. Enjoy!
If you're looking for some more creative cookout specialties, check this out:
Woofing Wednesday's Preview
While tomorrow's post is hardly green or organic, it certainly does address the health benefits of owning a pet. In full illustration, I'll show and tell you some of the reasons that pets can enrich your life and enhance your health. I hope you'll join me for "Cuddly Puppies" tomorrow.