Thursday's Green Tip Toe is all about not relying on recycling to deal with your plastics "habit". Recycling isn't always the answer. Understanding a little about what goes into the recycling process has had an effect on much of my decision making. Take this video as an example. Despite the sometimes difficult to read wording, you'll get enough out of this to want to switch up to reusable water bottles and limit your plastics exposure. Take a few minutes to watch this, and let it empower you.
Tomorrow I'll be sharing an interesting discovery at Walt Disney World. Come take a peek into one small way that Disney is going green.
Next Thursday I'll be offering some tips to help you kick the disposable water bottle habit. If I can do it, so can you. Join me for 10 minutes of simple ideas.
Links to My Guest Postings on Other Blogs
- Greening Up Your Picnic is Easier than Ever
- Saving Gasoline without Walking
- Can You Pick the Eco-friendly Packaging?
- The Only Answer to Cancer: A Book Review
- Salvaging Your Over Ripe Fruit: 8 Ways to Use it Now
- Living Like Ed: A Book Review
- Old Fashioned Organic Brownies
- Ecodater: Green Singles take a Doggie Date
- Ecospheric Blog's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle Book Review
- Just Say No to Overloading our Landfills
- Green Family Fun: Let's Visit the Dog Park, Part III
- Green Family Fun: Let's Visit the Dog Park, Part II
- Green Family Fun: Let's Visit the Dog Park, Part I
- Try a Greener Dry Cleaner at Central Florida Green Guide
- Hoover's Essential Health Market--A Hidden Gem
- Benefits of Eating Organic #1
- Benefits of Eating Organic #2
- Benefits of Eating Organic #3
- Benefits of Eating Organic #4
- Benefits of Eating Organic #5