Woofing Wednesday is going in a little different direction today as my cat and rabbit have been left out of the photo ops. They're tougher to catch up with, but here they are: Patches the cat and Robby the Rabbit.
And speaking of left out, I haven't made much mention of my husband. This whole blog thing was actually his idea, although right now he may be wishing he had kept it under his hat. I'm living virtually, or virtually living on the computer...take your pick. Anyway, he called me from out of town today to give me a heads up on an article in USA Today , which turned out to hold a plethora of good stuff, the best of which I'll share here. Click this link to go to a wonderful, interactive visual of how you can save energy and live greener in each area of your home. They did a fabulous job with this and it really drives the point home with the great visuals. I'd love to hear from some of you on how you like this USA Today interactive thing. I'm getting a little geeky in how excited I get about some of this stuff, so keep me on track. Was it as cool as I thought? Leave me a comment, please.
Tomorrow is my Back to School lunch post. If you're into packing lunch for work or for the kids, join me for some ideas on making your lunches greener, healthier, more balanced and easier to pack up. Friday the Labor Day Cookout goes Organic when I'll bring you a traditional array of cookout foods in a healthier form. Hope to see you then.
Links to My Guest Postings on Other Blogs
- Greening Up Your Picnic is Easier than Ever
- Saving Gasoline without Walking
- Can You Pick the Eco-friendly Packaging?
- The Only Answer to Cancer: A Book Review
- Salvaging Your Over Ripe Fruit: 8 Ways to Use it Now
- Living Like Ed: A Book Review
- Old Fashioned Organic Brownies
- Ecodater: Green Singles take a Doggie Date
- Ecospheric Blog's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle Book Review
- Just Say No to Overloading our Landfills
- Green Family Fun: Let's Visit the Dog Park, Part III
- Green Family Fun: Let's Visit the Dog Park, Part II
- Green Family Fun: Let's Visit the Dog Park, Part I
- Try a Greener Dry Cleaner at Central Florida Green Guide
- Hoover's Essential Health Market--A Hidden Gem
- Benefits of Eating Organic #1
- Benefits of Eating Organic #2
- Benefits of Eating Organic #3
- Benefits of Eating Organic #4
- Benefits of Eating Organic #5